Monday 3 December 2012

Planning Subsidiary Texts

Digi-Pak

I stated in my research what I would be taking what ideas I would be taking from my research. I started with some Initial Ideas.



I then decided to do a few draft texts to decide which font I wanted.

I tried various different fonts, I wanted a font which when you looked at it you didn't think of it as being typed on a computer. So I wasn't going to use the common arial or comic sands fonts. I have decided to go with the font of the word DRUM. I think its unique and you can do lots with it like fill in the letters or change the colours of the lines. I think it can be very recognizable after seeing it once. I have chosen to use the font for the album title Ice as the one at the bottom. It instantly stood out to me, it looks like its been draw by a crayon and not done on the computer.




I have decided to go with the background of this granite worktop. The lighting was good in the room, the granite surface was very well lit. I will be doing a close up so it is a fine size. The granite give as good patterned background shot.




What I hope to do for my album cover is too freeze an guitar pic into a block of ice and place into into a martini glass.

For my Album advert, I am going to make four penguins and photoshop on the bands heads onto the penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment